The Dallas Museum of Art is proud to announce its participation with Partners Card once again. In addition to Partners Card, the DMA Store is also a Silver Card retailer this year.
To mark Partners Card’s 25th Anniversary, the limited-edition Silver Card gives cardholders a 25 percent discount at participating retailers, like the DMA, as well as two additional shopping days on Wednesday, October 25 and Thursday, October 26 prior to the standard Partners Card 10-day shopping period.
Partners Card holders also receive discounts in the DMA Store. Cardholders are entitled to a 20 percent discount from Friday, October 27 through Sunday, November 5.
Partners Card is the signature fundraiser for The Family Place, helping raise more than $17 million over the past 24 years.
Since 1978, The Family Place has counseled more than 225,000 clients in residential and outreach programs. In addition, the agency has provided life-saving shelter to more than 22,000 women and children and has answered more than 550,000 calls for help.
For more information on Partners Card and The Family Place, please visit:
Guidelines for Partners Card and Silver Card use in the DMA Store
- Silver Card and Partners Card discounts are only available from Wednesday, October 25 through Sunday, November 5.
- ONLY Silver Card holders are entitled to an extra two days of shopping beginning on Wednesday, October 25.
- Merchandise cannot be discounted in advance or held for purchase for Silver Card or Partners Card holders before Wednesday, October 25, 2017 or Friday, October 27, respectively.
- Partners Card and Silver Card are not valid with sale merchandise or any other offer.
- Card bearer MUST present signed Partner Card or Silver Card at the time of purchase.
- Partners Card and Silver Card are only valid on purchases made IN-STORE.